Leading hyderabad based construction and infrastructure company, Maytas Infra Limited is all set to tap the Indian capital markets throughÃ‚Â anÃ‚Â IPO. Maytas Infra Limited has filed draft red herring prospectus with SEBI and is waiting for approval. Maytas Infra Ltd is likely to issue 8,850,000 equity shares of face value Rs.10 each for cash at a price which will beÃ‚Â decided through a 100% Book-Building Process. The Maytas Infra Limited IPO issue will constitute about 15% of the Post Issue equity share capital of Maytas Infra. Post IPO, the Equity Shares of Maytas Infra Limited are proposed to be listed on both the NSE and the BSE.
Maytas Infra Limited has recently bagged the following orders and construction contracts
- Maytas Infra has been awarded Rural Electrification Works in the states of Karnataka and Madhya Pradesh with projects costing Rs. 150 Crores (1500 Millions)
- On a subcontract basis Maytas Infra is awarded the Trichy-Padalur road work by NHAI for Rs. 190 Crores (1900 Millions).
- Maytas Infra bags Letter of Intent (LoI) for pipeline project in Gujarat.
Maytas Infra Limited – Awards Bagged and CSR initiatives
- Maytas Infra LimitedÃ‚Â is sponsoring the prestigious battle between two Grandmasters in Vizag Chess Challenger Championship.
- Maytas Infra has bagged the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Fastest Growing Companies in IndiaÃ¢â‚¬Â award, based on a study carried out by Construction World and NICMAR.
- Maytas Infra Limited contributes to byrraju foundation which is an NGO started by Satyam’s Ramalinga Raju
The Book Running Lead Managers forÃ‚Â the Maytas Infra Ltd. IPO issue are DSP Merrill Lynch Limited and JM Morgan Stanley Private Limited. The Co-Book Running Lead Manager forÃ‚Â the Maytas Infra Ltd. IPO issue is Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited.